Lawyers engage us on behalf of their clients to provide expert testimony in various proceedings. We are well known to provide expert evidence for lawyers to depend, and defend, upon. As business valuators and forensic accountants, this is among the most important work we do.
As experts we appear at:
- Trial, both civil and criminal proceedings
- International arbitration
Our duty is to provide evidence in these proceedings as follows:
- To provide opinion evidence that is fair, objective, and non-partisan.
- To provide opinion evidence that is related only to matters that are within our area of expertise.
- To provide such additional assistance as the trier of fact may reasonably require to determine a matter in issue.